The Mentalist...The Ultimate Season
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T]

2 participants

Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T] Empty Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T]

Message  Hestia Jeu 22 Juil 2010 - 11:44

Série : Torchwood
Personnages : Ianto et Jack
Situation : Saison 2 épisode Adrift (2x11) pour la première et la sequel se situe entre Adrift et Fragment (2X13)
Genre : Janto (donc slash léger), OS, humour, je ne sais pas si on peu qualifié ça de crakfic vraiment, c'est juste TRÈS débile.
Raiting : K+

Disclamer : Ils ne sont pas à moi... vous connaissez la musique... Si c'était le cas la saison 3 (en particulier un certain épisode...) aurait été très différente!

Note : Je sais qu'il y a des fan de Docteur Who, mais je ne sais pas pour Torchwood, j'espère que certain connaisse la série.
Donc voilà ma première fanfic sur Torchwood (elle a été corrigé par aussieflugel que je remercie beaucoup) et sa suite qui n'a pas encore été corrigé. Les deux sont écrite en anglais, parce que l'histoire m'est venue dans cette langue et j'avais la flemme d'essayer d'écrire ça en français (oui, je réfléchie en anglais, je sais c'est bizarre mais bon...). Si y'en a qui veulent une traduction, pas de souci, il suffit de le demander.
Bon, j'ai fini, voilà la fic et sa suite.

Ianto's Revenge

Ianto put all the coffee cups in his silver tray and made his rounds around the main area of the Hub where Tosh and Gwen were working on some reports. Owen had disappeared an hour ago, saying he had a date or something. The young man didn't really care anyway.
The last cup, besides his own, was for Jack. So he took the stairs up to the Captain's office.

Ianto smiled when he saw Jack. His back was against the chairs back and he was looking at something above him. When Ianto took a step closer, he noticed that his eyes where actually closed. The man looked very tired. Well, it was around midnight and everyone had to came back two hours ago for a late mission. And they did get some "physical exercises" during the afternoon, and the morning... and the night before, so...
Jack jumped a little from his chair when Ianto asked him if he wanted a coffee.

"You're my hero Ianto!" answered the Captain.

He looked at his lover with more gratitude that he should have for a simple coffee. Maybe it was time for Jack to decrease the dose, Ianto thought.

"My pleasure."

Ianto couldn't stop himself but smiling when he quickly returned to the main area and watched the Captain in his office. Jack stretched a little, yawn and took a sip of coffee. Ianto laughed when the Captain spat everything out with a wince.

"Ianto!" yelled the Captain, less than ten seconds later.

The young man re-entered the office with an innocent look.

"A problem Jack?"
"What is this! I thought you made the coffee!"
"I did." Ianto answered with a grin.
"That's not your co..."

Jack took a look at his cup.

"You put me on decaf!"
"Yep, I did." Ianto was now smiling, very happy with himself.
"Why?" asked Jack with an horrified look.
"That's for cheating at the naked hide and seek."
"I didn't!" Jack defend himself.
"You cheat, you always cheat!" answered Ianto, before he gave Jack a soft kiss on the lips.

Ianto was walking toward the stairs when Jack sat again, his boots on the desk, and said,

"Too bad. I'm so exhausted, that without a good cup of coffee, I'm not sure I'll be up for any sex tonight."

Ianto froze but didn't turn around to face Jack.

"That's a shame," Jack continue innocently. "I just found the blindfold and cuffs I told you about a week ago."

Ianto sighed and closed his eyes for a second.

"You'll have your coffee in ten minutes." he said, before leaving the office.

Jack closed his eyes and smiled. That was too easy.

The End

-------

Ianto's Revenge 2.0 (parce que j'ai jamais eu d'inspiration pour les titres ^^)

Ianto was mad at Jack... again.
This time, it wasn't because the Captain had cheated at the naked hide and seek game (even if he had again). Ianto was mad at his boss because Jack had left him all alone for tree hours just after turning him on completely. The thing was, he abandoned the young man while he was cuffed to the bed, a blindfold on his eyes, completely naked. The poor man almost froze to death in Jack's "bedroom"!
In a normal situation, Ianto would have laugh after he had made Jack paid for his desertion (that's when the cuff become really useful...). But the older man had left him for Gwen when she had called her boss for another late mission. And Jack had learned that Ianto was the jealous type. Not too much, but just enough to worry when someone was getting too close to his lover, especially when this someone was Gwen. He loved the woman, she was his friend but Ianto didn't like to share.
That's why Jack knew Ianto was going to give him a decaf instead of a coffee this morning. It was Ianto's silent way to punish him for the last night. Ianto didn't really like to make scenes.

"Coffee?" The young man asked when he entered the office.
"Of course."
Jack smiled at Ianto, who replied with a little grin :
"Enjoy."
"Oh, I will!" Jack answered back.

He didn't even hesitate and took a long sip and whisper "wonderful" with a little grin to Ianto's much annoyance.
"Isn't it a little weak?"
"Weak?" Asked Jack innocently.
"In caffeine?!"
"No, perfect as always. Thank you."

Jack gave Ianto a little kiss on the lips and sat in his chair. Ianto sigh and exit the office to go straight to the coffee machine. He opened every jar and smelled them all. Obviously there was coffee in everyone. That meant Jack had replaced the jar when Ianto's was away. He knew the young man was getting him a decaf because Ianto was unable to screw a coffee deliberately. To the him, it was like killing a puppy who look at you with those big watered-eyes. Impossible. But Ianto had a back up, he couldn't let Jack win this one, especially now that the Captain had screw up with his coffee.

A few Weevils later, the team came back to the hub even more exhausted than before if it was possible. They had hunt all day since the morning without taking any break. The creatures were rarely outside during the day but they had acted a little strangely since Owen had come back to life.

Jack entered his office after he had ordered everyone to leave. He knew Tosh, Gwen et Owen had got back home but Ianto was surely nearby.
He thought about calling him for a coffee but it was most certain that the young man had managed to buy decaf at some point. And anyway Jack had died today, so he needed something a little stronger. He rich his whiskey bottle and pull out two glasses. One for him and one for his lover, he knew Ianto was still there, he had just spot him near Tosh's computer. Jack relaxed against the chair and took a sip.

Ianto was observing Jack from the main area of the hub and smiled when he pulled out the whiskey.

"Ianto!" Jack Yelled. "Apple Juice? Seriously!"

The end.

Donc voilà, n'hésitez pas à me dire ce que vous en avez pensé, que ça soit positif ou négatif, on s'améliore qu'en ayant l'opinion des autres! Je promet de ne pas mordre et d'écouter gentiment.
Pour commenter, cliquer ici.
Hestia
Hestia
Agent de circulation
Agent de circulation

Féminin Personnage préféré : Jane
Loisirs : écrire des fanfictions

http://stargatefanfiction.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T] Empty Re: Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T]

Message  Thyrsette Mar 7 Déc 2010 - 23:50

J'ai beaucoup aimé cette fic ! Quand tu as annoncé que c'était en anglais j'ai eu un peu peur mais en fait j'ai tout compris ^^ (ou presque) Tu as su parsemé ton écrit d'humour ! Jack qui connait parfaitement son Ianto Yummy C'est léger, agréable à lire que demander de plus drunken !!!
Thyrsette
Thyrsette
Distributeur de café
Distributeur de café

Féminin

Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T] Empty Re: Ianto's Revenge et Ianto's Revenge 2.0 [Torchwood - K+ - en anglais] [T]

Message  Hestia Mar 29 Mar 2011 - 14:58

Je suis hyper en retard pour répondre (j'avais oublié que j'avais poster cette fic). Vraiment désolé!

Je suis très contente que tu ai aimé et que tu ais compris :)
<3
Hestia
Hestia
Agent de circulation
Agent de circulation

Féminin Personnage préféré : Jane
Loisirs : écrire des fanfictions

http://stargatefanfiction.forumactif.com

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé