The Mentalist...The Ultimate Season
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Dans la presse anglophone

+35
MissHippie♥
Johel
psyred
Jen'ny
Chris2004
alamanga
mc
valma44
voilà
Sharky
MissTeresa
azzalyah
Daidi
teninches
Nat
TiteMaï
wanda
mlleingrid
Emma B.
Mesmer
redjane
lehobbitdelyon
Hestia
Yelina
Marine
lilith2010
Luciole
Cassie
*Marie*
anthony258
Heather
SD44
BlackNight
Eloa
Red John
39 participants

Page 9 sur 11 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant

Dans la presse anglophone - Page 9 Empty Re: Dans la presse anglophone

Message  psyred Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 14:38

Je crois avoir réussi à l'agrandir!!
Dans la presse anglophone - Page 9 000312
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Féminin Personnage préféré : la team tout simplement
Loisirs : lecture, informatique, les voyages, le cinéma

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  Nat Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 15:21

La traduction:

"être aimé c'est sexy . Et pas seulement par ma femme , mais aussi mes enfants et mes amis ...quand je ressens leur reconnaissance, je me sens plus confiant et par consequent "sexy" "

Jeux d'esprit: Baker nous a d'abord tapé dans l'oeil en tant qu'irresistible crapuble dans "le diable s'habille en prada" avec ce mélange de charme accessible et de beauté naturelle qui a propulsé plus d'un australien sous les lumieres. Mais c'est sa visite hebdomadaire en tant que nonchalant resolveur de crimes qui nous l'a reellement fait remarqué.

Une place au soleil: Baker qui a demenagé à LA il y a plus d'une dizaine d'annee dit que son coeur appartient encore à l'australie meme s'il n'y revient qu'une fois par an. "Sydney est une vile sexy" dit ce surfer acharné "il y fait chaud, il y a de la super nourriture et une culture de la plage. J"aime comment les gens s'integrent à leur environnement et sont à l'aise avec euxmeme"

Agreable à regarder "Simon a un merveilleux sourire tel un chat qui aurait attrapé le canari, qui nous rappelle le style d'Errol Flynn" dit Carla Gugino qui a collaboré deux fois avec Simon " Ca combiné avec son regard mélancolique en fait quelqu'un de fascinant à l'ecran. De plus, il a un grand sens de l'humour ce qui est toujours sexy."

Le coup de coeur celebre de Simon : Sophia Loren
Nat
Nat
Co-admin

Féminin Loisirs : Photoshopper Simon (à défaut de le chopper tout court)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nat_f/

Message  alamanga Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 17:15

Merci pour la traduc Nat calin

C'est moi où il aime le mot "sexy" siffle green_smile (et oui on le sait que tu l'es!!! :tongue: )
alamanga
alamanga
Red John
Red John

Féminin Personnage préféré : Cho, Lisbon, Jane. Van Pelt et Rigsby aussi.Abbott, Fischer, Wylie et Vega.
Loisirs : La TV, me balader, visiter...et rêver!

Message  Nat Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 17:46

alamanga a écrit:Merci pour la traduc Nat calin

C'est moi où il aime le mot "sexy" siffle green_smile (et oui on le sait que tu l'es!!! :tongue: )
non il s'agissait juste du theme de l'interview, en gros "ce qui est sexy"
Nat
Nat
Co-admin

Message  alamanga Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 18:16

Ah ok, je croyais que la phrase en gros était de lui en fait Very Happy
alamanga
alamanga
Red John
Red John

Féminin Personnage préféré : Cho, Lisbon, Jane. Van Pelt et Rigsby aussi.Abbott, Fischer, Wylie et Vega.
Loisirs : La TV, me balader, visiter...et rêver!

Message  Nat Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 19:03

oui c'est de lui les phrases entre guillemets , mais les questions etaient orientees sur le sujet et les questions n'apparaissent pas

par contre je ne pense pas que ce soit precisé , la photographe est une francaise installée à NewYork :Brigitte Lacombe
Nat
Nat
Co-admin

Message  psyred Lun 25 Avr 2011 - 19:29

Ce qui m'a fait sourire dans cet article c'est la phrase :" un mervellieux sourire tel un chat qui vient d'attraper un canari !!!!
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Message  Invité Sam 30 Avr 2011 - 10:55

psyred a écrit:Ce qui m'a fait sourire dans cet article c'est la phrase :" un mervellieux sourire tel un chat qui vient d'attraper un canari !!!!

Oui moi aussi Very Happy J'adore super Je trouve ça très très très mignon :wub:
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  psyred Sam 30 Avr 2011 - 11:43

Je suppose qu'on aimerait être un canari dans ce cas!!
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Message  Invité Ven 20 Mai 2011 - 20:29

/!\ ATTENTION GROS SPOILER FIN SAISON 3 /!\

Did CBS cancel The Mentalist and forget to tell us? The smash-hit crime drama just wrapped its third season with Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) shooting and killing serial slayer Red John (Bradley Whitford) in the crowded food court of a shopping mall. But wasn't Jane's vengeful pursuit of Red John his raison d'être and the very point of this series? How could the plot wrap up so soon? Then again, did Jane kill the real Red John? Whether he did or he didn't, he's in deep doo-doo. "Patrick has just murdered a man in cold blood in front of hundreds of people and next season he will be tried in court," creator Bruno Heller tells us. "We won't dodge any issues. Patrick won't wake up and discover it was all a dream. There will be consequences." TV Guide Magazine spoke with Baker to get his take on the daring cliffhanger and where his show is headed from here. Will that impish little devil Patrick Jane ever be able to charm us again?

TV Guide Magazine: Those who follow The Mentalist might well be shocked by what Jane has done, but they can't claim to be surprised, right?
Baker: Exactly! My character has always said, very coldly and matter-of-factly, that he would kill Red John if he ever got the chance. That was always his modus. And he's told that to Agent Lisbon [Robin Tunney] many times. Of course there will be repercussions, but Patrick clearly doesn't give a damn about that.

TV Guide Magazine: How will this murder change him? Is this closure? Can he get on with his life now, even if that life is spent in prison?
Baker: I think he feels great about finally getting revenge. But you never know. This could be the false bottom to the suitcase. Maybe this isn't the bottom.

TV Guide Magazine: Meaning what? That Jane killed the wrong man? He certainly thought he had the right guy once Red John described how Jane's wife and daughter smelled at the time of their murders — the exact soaps and shampoos they used. But, theoretically, the real Red John could have passed that information to Bradley Whitford's character, no?
Baker: There's a lot to play around with. I think it was a brilliant choice to have the murder happen in such a public place. Bang! Bang! Bang! Then Jane's totally calm. People are running around in a panic. Jane just sits down and has his cup of tea. It's done. He's finally done what he needed to do. After this season, you're going to have the lead character on a network TV series being a cold-blooded, vengeance-killing murderer. That's heavy.

TV Guide Magazine: He certainly can't claim to have killed in self defense.
Baker: And how do you get around that? There are too many witnesses who saw him go after Red John. I had some issues with the way the killing was originally written, which had Red John getting up and walking away and my character shooting him in the back three times. That wouldn't have been fulfilling enough for Jane. The whole idea of vengeance is the fulfillment factor! Patrick had already said in a really powerful scene in Season 1, "When I find him I'm going to cut him open and watch him die." A big part of the show — and the fan speculation — has always been whether or not Patrick really has what it takes to carry out that threat. Does he actually have it in him? So we played around with the scene. My idea was that Red John talks about how the wife and child smelled and it just cripples Jane. You see him go from this guy who's this close to having his vengeance, having his closure, and he just crumbles into a bit of a paralyzed mess. Then Red John walks away. Jane says, "Please, wait." Almost like he needs to hear more detail. I've always played the murders as still being so raw, so present, despite Jane's bravado. I like the perverseness of him needing to hear more, as macabre as it is. So Jane goes up to him and looks like he's shattered, then when he gets this close to Red John, the need for cold revenge kicks in. And he's thinking, "Not only am I going to kill you, I am going to mind f--k you at the same time." I wanted the audience to still think in that moment that, despite all Jane's talk, he just can't kill Red John. But then he does! It's very operatic. Bruno loved the idea.

TV Guide Magazine: You two seem to have a remarkably close, almost symbiotic relationship. A lot of exec producers in town would freak if an actor wanted this level of creative involvement.
Baker: Believe me, I know! [Laughs] I get such profound satisfaction working with Bruno, because he understands me and I understand him. It's really pure luck we found each other. It's very rare. I can be a real pain in the ass with the wrong types of people. The last thing I want to do is come to work each day and not be challenged. What's the fun in taking it easy? Let's push it! I'm very happy that Bruno and I have been able to juggle the procedural and the serialized aspects of the show without swinging too much either way. Bruno appreciates the genesis of the Patrick Jane character, what drives him, and that he comes from a very tragic place. And you can't fluff it off. You have to honor that. That hasn't been easy because sometimes there's been a lot of pressure from CBS to avoid the dark stuff, because the lighter stuff is so much easier to swallow. But without the dark, the light isn't as enjoyable. The light can't exist without the dark.

TV Guide Magazine: William Blake!
Baker: Exactly! One hundred percent.

TV Guide Magazine: Word is, CBS has been a bit uneasy with this finale.
Baker: There have been so many little arm wrestles to get this stuff through, but in the end I think we have the confidence and the support of the studio and the network. With Bruno and me there has been a lot of, "We can do this! We can get away with this!" Because this isn't cable where you can do what you please. In network TV, you have to present the box before you can step outside it. CBS has always wanted the fun procedural stuff, and that remains a big element of The Mentalist. But this show has a lot of different personalities. I think there's a sense with the network that if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And I understand that because you can make some really bad mistakes that way. But we have to keep this show moving. I don't ever want to mess up the experience for the audience. I want them to enjoy the show as much as they do, from the first episode to the very last. I don't want to screw up that relationship at all. But at the same time, living and breathing this show every day, I have to challenge Bruno and he has to challenge me. In a way it's so much easier to be subversive in cable: "Oh, look at us! We're wacky! We're daring! We say 'f—k; a lot!" When you're on a network, you have to slide the subversive in the back door. And you don't have to be depressing in order to have gravity. A few episodes back we had Jane help the coroner kill himself. The guy had a terminal disease and the viewers were really touched and involved in that story. But it was all so subtle, I'm not sure they really realized what Patrick had done. And now we've moved on to total cold-blood vengeance. [Laughs] I know how this is going to play out. Trust me, this is a great setup for next season!

source

Traduction prise sur le site Hypnoweb

Spoiler:

Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Message  Johel Ven 20 Mai 2011 - 21:05

Merci pour l'article WinJane... merci
Johel
Johel
In Jane we trust

Féminin Personnage préféré : Jane et Cho
Loisirs : Lecture, ciné, jeux vidéo et suuuurf !

Message  Daidi Sam 21 Mai 2011 - 8:10

SPOLER EPISODE FINAL SAISON 3

Après Simon, c'est au tour d'Amanda d'être interviewé par TV Guide Magazine:

No contest. Patrick Jane killing Red John was the shocker event of The Mentalist's season ender Thursday night. But RJ wasn't the only corpse left lying there when the dust settled. In another stunning development, FBI agent Craig O'Laughlin (Eric Winter) was revealed to be Red John's mole and he, too, was shot dead, leaving his fiancée, CBI agent Grace Van Pelt, with some major trust issues. "This is a life-changing, mind-bending experience for Van Pelt," says creator-exec producer Bruno Heller. "She will certainly come back next fall very damaged in some ways, but in other ways she will come out of this stronger and more ferocious." Oh, yeah? Tell that to Amanda Righetti, the flame-haired beauty who plays Van Pelt. TV Guide Magazine spoke with the actress, who doesn't know what to think about her character's crappy luck with men.

TV Guide Magazine: After all this, you'd think Van Pelt would be pretty screwed up. She already had the wedding dress! Will this destroy her confidence, both personally and professionally?
Righetti: That's kinda my question! How will she ever survive as a detective with such rotten radar? And I can't imagine her ever trusting a man again. She's always had daddy problems. And O'Laughlin isn't her first bad boyfriend. It might be time to give up. [Laughs] Van Pelt might have to try girls.

TV Guide Magazine: Then there's the Patrick Jane problem.
Righetti: Right! This isn't just about O'Laughlin being Red John's mole. Everyone on the CBI team will be reeling because Patrick killed Red John. Where do we go from here? How can he ever solve crimes with CBI again? This forces a huge change in the dynamics of the series and every character. [Laughs] It's nice to always shake up your show at the end of the season but this is pretty insane!

TV Guide Magazine: Not to rush things but, with O'Laughlin dead, doesn't this leave the door open for another shot at the Rigsby-Van Pelt romance?
Righetti: C'mon! I think Van Pelt is over him. She's moving on.

TV Guide Magazine: Yeah, but the fans aren't! We want those two back together!
Righetti: I think the shock of discovering O'Laughlin's true character certainly leaves the door open for the friendship between Rigsby and Van Pelt to get stronger. No matter what happened in their romantic past, she still values his opinions. She looks to him for guidance. But there's still a big barrier between them so...another romance? No.

TV Guide Magazine: But Rigsby's been such a gentleman through all this. He kept quiet when O'Laughlin didn't try to protect Van Pelt in that shoot-out. Granted, that might not have been the best decision knowing what we know now, but he's been a real prince. You sure you don't want to reconsider this?
Righetti: He has been a prince! But resuming a romance with him is not the right reason to break up the team. It's against CBI rules. They can't be together! Maybe that will change, but right now — considering where they both are in their careers — the timing isn't right. We'll see what happens down the line. Maybe Rigsby and Van Pelt will try it again. [Laughs] Maybe they'll be smarter the second time around and not tell anybody about it!

Source

Traduction:
Spoiler:
Daidi
Daidi
Co-admin

Féminin Personnage préféré : Lisbon

Message  MissHippie♥ Sam 21 Mai 2011 - 10:20

Merci pour l'article Daidi merci
Il me tarde l'interview de Robin Tunney Very Happy
MissHippie♥
MissHippie♥
Flic en uniforme
Flic en uniforme

Féminin Personnage préféré : JANE & LISBON
Loisirs :

Message  Daidi Dim 22 Mai 2011 - 13:41

Et on continue les interview de la part de TV Guide Magazine avec cette fois ci Owain Yeoman

SPOILER SAISON 3

Fans of The Mentalist love Wayne Rigsby, the towering, emotionally dyslexic detective played by Owain Yeoman. But as the hit CBS crime show nears the end of its third season, there's still very little known about the guy. We're about to find out why. In tonight's episode, "Like a Redheaded Stepchild," we meet Rigsby's dad — played by the great William Forsythe — a crass, abusive scum of an ex-con who may be connected to the murder of a prison guard. Bad Dad's rap sheet includes convictions for manslaughter and assault.

"It's a real eye-opener," Yeoman tells TV Guide Magazine. "You suddenly understand why Rigsby grew up and became a cop. He came from a really messed-up home life, the kind that can easily send a kid down the wrong path. Instead, he took a stand against his father and decided to do something good with his life, all the while keeping his past pretty much a secret. Now comes a chance for Rigsby to finally face the truth and admit, 'This is where I come from.' I feel very lucky to have this episode."

Rigsby is forced to grill his father about the murder case and their reunion eventually turns violent. "It's a wonderful epiphany, a real series-defining moment for my character," says Yeoman. "Rigsby comes away from it having grown a pair of balls." And he's ready to tell his ex-love Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti) — who's about to wed an FBI agent — that he still has a thing for her.

"For three seasons we've watched Rigsby be a bit of a lapdog," Yeoman says. "It's part of his bumbling charm but, where love is concerned, it's also been his downfall. The confrontation with his dad forces him to take perspective and tell Van Pelt what's in his heart. It's time for Rigsby to say, 'I have to look after me now.'"

source

TRADUCTION:
Spoiler:
Daidi
Daidi
Co-admin

Message  Daidi Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 0:04

Désolé du double post. Mais là c'est un article trouvait grâce à Robin Green Shades du Irish Independent. Je ferais la traduction dans la semaine.

Mentalist exhibits a sixth sense for dramatised coolYou don't need to be psychic to see that it's one of the best things on TV...

Thursday May 12 2011

Gripping: The Mentalist stars Simon Baker as Patrick Jane and Robin Tunney, right, who plays Agent Theresa Lisbon, also pictured below.

It's yet another in a seemingly endless line of police procedurals. There's nothing especially edgy about it. The crimes are solved handily enough in the end. Oftentimes no great drama happens. It's all quite gentle and easy-going compared to the whizz-bang pyrotechnics of the likes of CSI. And its title reminds you of that moment when Alan Partridge fled a stalker in deepest Norfolk, using a decidedly un-PC term to describe the fellow.

Yet The Mentalist is one of the best things on TV right now.

Following the adventures of the fictional California Bureau of Investigation, this has been a phenomenal success Stateside since launching in 2008, with Bruno Heller, who brought us the groundbreaking HBO series Rome, at the tiller. And as Season 3 really gets into its groove on RTE, the programme is getting better and better.

Its star is Patrick Jane, played by Simon Baker, a consultant with the CBI who has an uncanny ability to spot the truth and know when someone else is not telling it. Everyone assumes Jane is psychic -- indeed, he used to make a good living pretending to have a sixth sense, of which more later -- but he admits he's not, and constantly repeats his mantra: "There's no such thing as a psychic."

Rather, he's a very clever and sensitive man who uses his powers of deduction and observation, knowledge of human behaviour and well-tuned sense of intuition to solve mysteries and catch the bad guys. That's one of the best things about The Mentalist: nothing he does, and nothing that happens, is ridiculous, outlandish or impossible. When you see it explained, it all makes perfect sense.

In the pilot episode, for example, he reads the body language of a couple whose daughter is missing. He then asks the wife if she suspects her husband of having murdered the girl. She protests, but he instructs her to ask straight out, saying, "In my experience, a wife will generally know if her husband is lying." She does -- he is.

There's no magic formula to what Jane does, no supernatural element, as he keeps explaining, to general disbelief and his own bemused exasperation. People's eyes dilate when they speak of something they want, so he'll watch for this giveaway. We divert the conversation when we're lying: this is another 'tell' in our behaviour.

The Mentalist is consistently funny, smart and intricately plotted; the tone is cool and laidback sometimes, but they know how to ratchet up the tension, too. And notably, the show is very good at shifting gears, in theme and mood and subject matter. There's a running storyline, concerning a sociopathic serial killer called Red John, who murdered Jane's wife and daughter in revenge at a slight. Every few episodes, the Red John narrative will intersect with the weekly story; and these programmes are much darker, stranger, scarier and more emotionally gruelling than usual.

But crucially, the show never lurches awkwardly between one and the other; it can flip the switch from playful to powerful, from flippant to fearsome, without the viewer noticing the joins in between. A sure sign of excellent writing and acting, and an overall producer confidence in what they're doing and where they're going.

The heart of The Mentalist, of course, is Jane, and Baker plays him perfectly. He's cocky but not arrogant, philosophical without being dogmatic, mischievous but not a total pain in the neck. In short, Jane is a very likeable, interesting and sometimes infuriating character. But most importantly, he always engages the viewer's attention. We want him to succeed, we empathise with his travails (and indeed those of the whole team), we like spending time with this person.

It also helps that Australian actor Baker essays a very convincing American accent (we still shudder at the thought of Hugh Laurie's molestation of that accent on House -- he sounds like a caricature). His first big role was as Hollywood gigolo Matt Reynolds in the great LA Confidential, and Baker has since appeared in The Devil Wears Prada and, on television, The Guardian. This is his big, big break: he has reportedly just signed a staggering $30m three-year deal, which proves how popular the show is, and how important he is to the project.

But he's not the only reason this programme is pressing the pleasure buttons of millions of TV fans. The support cast is uniformly excellent also, especially Jane's boss -- though he rarely obeys her orders -- Agent Theresa Lisbon, played by Robin Tunney. There's a great chemistry between the pair, not too dissimilar to Cybil Sheppard and Bruce Willis in Moonlighting, though not quite as flippant and arch as that show.

Tunney's dad emigrated from Ireland as a teenager; she had a classic Irish Catholic upbringing in Chicago (an uncle is even a local politician). She's done well in movies like The Craft and End of Days, and TV shows like Prison Break. But this is her first real starring role, and she's damn good: Lisbon is a believable, grounded and fully rounded character, the balls and heart of the show, in perfect complement to Baker's more cerebral contributions.

source
Daidi
Daidi
Co-admin

Message  elenou03 Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 12:57

Merci daidi j suis impatiente d avoir la traduction Wink
Et pour l intervew d amanda righetti j etait un peu decu pour la suite entre van pelt et rigsby mais a la fin elle dit :
Peut être que Rigsby et Van Pelt essayeront une nouvelle fois. (Rires) Peut être qu'ils seront plus intelligent la seconde fois et ne le diront à personne!
Ce serais Top amour2
Merci encore
Gros bisous
elenou03
elenou03
Inspecteur de police
Inspecteur de police

Féminin Personnage préféré : Van pelt et Rigsby et Lisbon
Loisirs : regarder le mentalist

Message  psyred Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 14:37

merci didi..en résumé, le ou le journaliste dit que la série est un très bon show tv depuis 2008 et que chaque année , elle est encore meilleure. Il ou elle donne comme raison, tout d'abord le personnage de PJ.J'ai bie naimé un passage rigolo où elle insiste sur le fait que Simon Baker ne dénature pas l'accent américain contrairement à Hugh Laurie dans House!!! La seconde raison est le personnage de Lisbon, joué par R Tunney, d'orogine irlandaise par son père et qui a un oncle qui vit à chicago et qui serait un politicien local..
Si j'ai bien compris !!
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Message  KuraiMina Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 14:44

En voila un bien bel article qui rend parfaitement hommage a ce petit chef d'oeuvre de série!! Merci Daidi!!! love2
KuraiMina
KuraiMina
Flic en uniforme
Flic en uniforme

Féminin Personnage préféré : Lisbon & Jane
Loisirs : Jeux vidéos - Séries - Rugby

Message  psyred Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 14:46

bravo tu as tout dit par le " chef d'oeuvre" !!! pour une fois je suis d'accord avec un journaliste pour cette série!!
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Message  Daidi Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 21:52

Voilà la traduction de l'article du Irish Independent. Alors elle n'est surement pas parfaite mais c'est fait. Wink

The Mentalist expose un sixième sens pour dramatiser le calme. Vous n’avez pas besoin d’être voyant pour voir que c’est l’une des meilleures choses à la télé.

12 Mai 2011

Fascinant: Les stars de The Mentalist Simon Baker en tant que Patrick Jane et Robin Tunney, à droite, qui joue Teresa Lisbon, également sur la photo ci dessous.

C’est encore un autre, dans cette ligne interminable de procédure policière. Il n’y a rien de particulièrement excitant à ce sujet. Les crimes sont résolus assez haut la main à la fin. La plupart du temps, il n’y a pas de grand drame. C’est assez doux et facile à suivre par rapport au bruit pyrotechnique des Experts. Et son titre vous rappelle, ce moment quand Alan Partridge fuit un rôdeur au plus profond de Norfolk en utilisant un terme décidément non-PC pour décrire l’homme.

Pourtant, The Mentalist est l’une des meilleures choses à la télévision à l’heure actuelle.

La suite des aventures de l’imaginaire Bureau d’Investigation Californien, a été un succès phénoménal aux Etats-Unis depuis son lancement en 2008, avec Bruno Heller, qui nous a fait la série révolutionnaire d’HBO Rome, à la barre. Et comme la saison 3 rentre vraiment dans la routine sur RTE, le programme est de mieux en mieux.

Sa star est Patrick Jane, joué par Simon Baker, un consultant qui travaille avec le CBI qui a une étrange capacité à repérer la vérité et à savoir quand quelqu’un d’autre ne l’a dit pas. Tous le monde suppose que Jane est un médium - en effet, il était habitué pour bien gagner sa vie de prétendre qu’il avait un sixième sens - mais il admet qu’il n’en ai pas un et répète constamment son mantra: « Les médiums n’existent pas».

Sans aucun doute, il est très intelligent et c’est un homme sensible qui utilise ses pouvoirs de déduction et d’observation, la connaissance du comportement humain et un sens de l’observation bine réglé, pour résoudre les mystères et attraper les méchants. C’est l’une des meilleures choses à propos de The Mentalist: rien de ce qu’il fait ou de ce qu’il se passe n’est ridicule, bizarre voire impossible. Quand vous le voyez l’expliquer, cela prend tout son sens.

Dans l’épisode pilote, par exemple, il lit le langage du corps d’un couple dont la fille a disparu. Il demande alors à la femme si elle soupçonne son mari d’avoir tuer leur fille. Elle proteste, mais il lui demande de poser la question directement, en disant « D’après mon expérience, une femme sait généralement si son mari ment». Elle le fait -- Il est.

Il n’y a pas de formule magique à ce que Jane fait, ni de pouvoir surnaturel, comme il continue à l’expliquer à l’incrédulité générale et à sa propre perplexe exaspération. Les yeux des gens se dilatent lorsqu’ils parlent de quelque chose qu’ils veulent alors il regardera cette divulgation involontaire. Nous détournons la conversation lorsque nous mentons: c’est un autre «aveu» de notre comportement.

The Mentalist est toujours drôle, intelligent et tortueusement monté: le ton est frais et décontracté parfois, mais ils savent comment faire monter la tension aussi. Et notamment, la série est vraiment bonne pour changer les vitesses dans le thème, l’humeur et le sujet.
Il y a un fil rouge, concernant un serial killer sociopathe appelé Red John, qui a tué la femme et la fille de Jane pour se venger d’un affront. Dans quelques épisodes, le récit de Red John croisera l’histoire hebdomadaire et ces émissions sont beaucoup plus sombres, plus étranges et plus effrayant et plus émotionellement éprouvante que d’habitude.

Mais surtout, la série ne fait jamais de faux pas étranges entre les uns et les autres, il peut basculer d’un changement de badin à puissant, de désinvolte à effrayant sans que les téléspectateurs notent les raccords entre ceux ci. Un signe certain de l’excellence de l’écriture et de l’interprétation, et la toute confiance des producteurs dans ce qu’ils font et où ils vont.

Le coeur de The Mentalist, bien sur, est Jane et Baker le joue parfaitement. Il est impudent mais pas arrogant, il est philosophique sans être dogmatique, espiègle mais pas casse pied. En bref, Jane est vraiment sympathique, intéressant et parfois exaspérant. Mais le plus important, il retient toujours l’attention des téléspectateurs.Nous voulons qu’il réussisse, nous sympathisons avec ses travaux ( et même ceux de l’équipe entière), nous aimons passer du temps avec cette personne.

Cela permet à l’acteur australien Baker de s’essayer à un très convaincant accent américain (nous frémissons encore à la molestation de l’accent dans House de Hugh Laurie - cela ressemble à une caricature). Son premier grand rôle était un gigolo d’Hollywood, Matt Reynolds dans le grand LA Confindential et Baker est apparu depuis dans le Diable s’habille en Prada et à la télévision The Guardian. C’est sa grosse grande rupture: il a d’après certaines informations, signé un stupéfiant contrat pour trois ans de 30 millions de dollars, ce qui prouve la popularité de la série, et comment il est important pour le projet.

Mais il n’est pas la seule raison de la série qui fait que les millions de fans de télévision pressent le bouton avec plaisir. Le reste de la distribution est uniformément excellente aussi, spécialement la chef de Jane -- bien qu’il obéisse rarement à ses ordres -- l’agent Teresa Lisbon, joué par Robin Tunney. Il y a une bonne alchimie entre la pair, pas si dissemblable à celle de Cybil Sheppard et Bruce Willis dans Clair de Lune, bien que ce ne soit pas aussi désinvolte et malicieux que cette série.

Le père de Tunney a émigré d’Irlande quand il était adolescent, elle a reçu une éducation irlandaise classique catholique à Chicago (un oncle est même un homme politique local). Elle a bien réussi dans des films comme The Craft et la Fin des jours, et des séries télé comme Prison Break. Mais c’est son premier rôle vedette et elle est sacrément bonne: Lisbon est un personnage crédible, fondé et détaillé, la fermeté et le coeur de la série, en parfait complément des contributions plus cérébrales de Baker.
Daidi
Daidi
Co-admin

Message  psyred Jeu 26 Mai 2011 - 22:05

Merci didi pour la traduction, que peuxt-on rajouter ? Tout est dit .. " un chef d'oeuvre" pour une série tv..j'ai bien aimé la petite claque envers les experts, l'accent anglais de simon etc.. les propos sur l'écriture et les acteurs.. C'est un très bon article qui a dû faire leur faire plaisir..et avec lequel je suis 100% d'accord.
psyred
psyred
Red John
Red John

Message  elenou03 Ven 27 Mai 2011 - 10:05

Hooo super merci pour la traduction daidi Wink
J suis tout a fait d accord avec cette article et c est vrai que les deux acteurs y sont pour quelque chose du succes de la serie Wink
Gros bisous
elenou03
elenou03
Inspecteur de police
Inspecteur de police

Féminin Personnage préféré : Van pelt et Rigsby et Lisbon
Loisirs : regarder le mentalist

Message  Luciole Ven 27 Mai 2011 - 17:43

Daidi a écrit:

Mais il n’est pas la seule raison de la série qui fait que les millions de fans de télévision pressent le bouton avec plaisir. Le reste de la distribution est uniformément excellente aussi, spécialement la chef de Jane -- bien qu’il obéisse rarement à ses ordres -- l’agent Teresa Lisbon, joué par Robin Tunney. Il y a une bonne alchimie entre la pair, pas si dissemblable à celle de Cybil Sheppard et Bruce Willis dans Clair de Lune, bien que ce ne soit pas aussi désinvolte et malicieux que cette série.

Le père de Tunney a émigré d’Irlande quand il était adolescent, elle a reçu une éducation irlandaise classique catholique à Chicago (un oncle est même un homme politique local). Elle a bien réussi dans des films comme The Craft et la Fin des jours, et des séries télé comme Prison Break. Mais c’est son premier rôle vedette et elle est sacrément bonne: Lisbon est un personnage crédible, fondé et détaillé, la fermeté et le coeur de la série, en parfait complément des contributions plus cérébrales de Baker.

Merci Daidi pour la traduction calin

Je suis bien d'accord avec ce passage :wub:
Luciole
Luciole
Red John
Red John

Féminin Personnage préféré : Lisbon♥

Message  MissTeresa Lun 6 Juin 2011 - 12:40

Dans la presse anglophone - Page 9 Thementalisto

Source : http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/cbs-one-sheets-and-logos-for-all-shows.html
MissTeresa
MissTeresa
Chef d'unité au CBI
Chef d'unité au CBI

Féminin Personnage préféré : ♥ Lisbon & Jane ♥
Loisirs : lire, fofoter, grapher

Message  MissTeresa Mer 8 Juin 2011 - 10:20

The Mentalist's Owain Yeoman on Next Season: Rigsby Will "Really Grow a Pair"
le 7/6/2011

Dans la presse anglophone - Page 9 425.ad.Baker.Yeoman.061309

There comes a time in every TV character's life where they must choose to either stay in one-dimensional land, or transition into something of substance. For The Mentalist's Owain Yeoman, that time is now, and he claims Rigsby is ready to go big or go home.

At the Monte Carlo Television Festival on Tuesday, Owain talked to reporters about what's to come for Rigsby and Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti), and why he thinks The Mentalist will remain in our weekly TV lives for a long time...

Are you anything like your character?
Owain Yeoman: Well, yes and no. We look alike, have the same body and have the same hair, but I am better at expressing myself than Rigsby. I didn't want to make him the stereotypical cop character that is smooth and confident—you know the guy who slides across the hood of a car and shoots the bad guys without even looking. I think he's a little like me in that he's a bit emotionally dyslexic, he's good at his job, but he's not overconfident. He wants the girl but doesn't quite know how to get her. That's certainly my experience as well.

Do you have any regrets about any character traits you gave him?
The only regret I have is that I made it so he eats a lot. I remember at the beginning Bruno (Heller) said to me, "Oh, you're doing the eating thing, you're going to regret it later," and I did. It really is hard to have to eat all the time. Once we were shooting a scene and I was eating lobster. We did take after take after take, and I must have eaten 19 lobsters by the end of the show. By the end they were spooning lobster on my plate saying "Hmm, I'm not sure if this was your lobster or someone else's, but let's just put it on the plate and give it a try shall we?" It's a glamorous way to die, death by lobster. It's put me off lobsters for life. I've tried to have him eat better on the show. In fact, while playing Rigsby, I have become a vegetarian so I guess you could say Rigsby is a vegetarian, too.

What can we expect from Rigsby next season?
I think you'll see him really grow a pair and move from being a boy to a man. He'll take more control of his relationships and I think it really emancipates him. We may see him date other people and we'll see him move from being a lover to Van Pelt to a friend.

What was it like on the set when Simon Baker directed, and would you like to direct yourself?
Simon is very smooth and so it went well. I think the thing he learned is that it is very difficult to direct and star in a show. It nearly killed him. But from my perspective it was great. We'd shoot and he'd look around and ask, "Do you want another one? No? Right, OK, we got it. Let's move on." I would love to direct and express myself in that way and I think doing it on The Mentalist would be a great way to try my hand at it. I'd be among friends and if you're going to fail, that's the best environment to do it in. I do a lot of writing, although I would never be presumptuous enough to tell the writers what to write or where to go with a script. But it's actually a very open and creative set. Bruno encourages collaboration and the sharing of ideas, and he'll tell you point blank if your idea will work or not.

Why do you think The Mentalist is so popular—what makes it stand out from the other police procedural shows?
It's a procedural show that doesn't mind poking fun at the procedural element. I mean, Simon stole Columbo's trench coat right out from under him. I also think that people can tune in and out and not feel like they've missed something. With shows like Lost, which I loved, if you missed an episode you were completely lost. With ours you can miss an episode or two and still tune in and enjoy it. I think that we've forgotten that television is supposed to be entertaining and there's nothing wrong with simply being entertained for an hour.

Source : http://fr.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b245981_mentalists_owain_yeoman_on_next_season.html
MissTeresa
MissTeresa
Chef d'unité au CBI
Chef d'unité au CBI

Féminin Personnage préféré : ♥ Lisbon & Jane ♥
Loisirs : lire, fofoter, grapher

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 9 sur 11 Précédent  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Suivant